Views

Monday 7 February 2011

Lighter Torches

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"


(Pondering...)


Blogs are harder to write than I thought. I thought that i'd be able to rant for hours about trivial and often uninteresting topics; such as the most interesting national flag or the best value blu-tack brand. More effort goes into writing one of these things than i gave credit for. I'm by no means fazed by the challenge though. I have an aim of at least one blog per week. At least for the time being...
I have a cigarette lighter that looks like a fire extinguisher. I don't smoke, mainly because i know i'd get addicted if i started, but i still buy lighters just for the sake of having them (On a side note I saw a king-size lighter in my nearby mini-mart on the way home, will have to buy to show to friends). I bought this one during my trip to Japan last summer, which was one of my favourite holidays EVER btw. Back to the story, this is an awesome lighter, and i'd put a link to a picture if I wasn't so lazy and ignorant as to how to do so. Recently a friend of mine came over and he was looking at it. Then he realised, to my amazement, that the lighter had a torch on it, at the end of what i thought to be a decorative hosepipe connector thingy (you know what i mean!). Feeling a little embarrassed because i hadn't noticed it prior, i proceeded to spend any time i had in front of my computer, which is quite a bit, playing with this torch. 


(I've just realised that this is a stupid/childish story, but I'm so far into writing that i can't be bothered to turn around and change it now)
(I've also realised that because i didn't know how to set font/colour/text size in the first post i'm going to have to make all future posts conform by having them really small in teal and arial bold...melodramatic FML)


Anyhow, I came to the realisation that the colour of your fingers as the light moves under your fingertips is pretty sweet. I thought it'd be a cool art project for someone who did Art or something. I wanted to take a picture of it but the ends of my fingers are fucked up thanks to my nail biting.


In other news...sellotape seraphims
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment